Friday 27 December 2019

Cats the movie

Warren an d I went to see this movie. I enjoyed it, Warren not so much.
It was interesting to pick out the big stars and there were plenty of those. It was done in all song and dance with some of the original songs.

All in cat costume all the time with twiching ears and tails. I thought Rebel Wilson played a good part, def her role was one of being the comedian.

It only opened yesterday, boxing day, we went to the earliest session to avoid the crowds and it was very busy when we came out. Had  morning tea then Warren decided that he needed a new table tennis bat and while I didnt want anything, I ended up buying a tshirt in a khaki colour as I have a pair of pants that colour and nothing to match them. Shirt cost me $2.75.

No comments:

Post a Comment