Sunday 8 September 2019

My three Go to's

Well, my summer cold if that was what is was really hung around and I think I am finally on the mend, Sunday night.
All I wanted was 3 in one coffee, I felt that I wanted something hot to drink and my usual weak black coffee wasnt cutting it. Luckily I have picked these up when I saw them to put into the camper for next time when go out.
Disprin was for the headache and the temperatures that I had been running. Finally the Green Ginger Wine. Years ago, I had a ripper of a cold and I had left work early and I wanted something to drink. Warren was away somewhere for work, kids were too young to go out,  at the back of the cupboard was a half bottle of green ginger wine. I had a glass and went to bed. Well, I had a good nights sleep and arrived at work the next morning with no hint of a cold/flu. Since then it has been our go to,  wasnt as good this time though. 

Mind you, these were not taken at the same time and today, I only had a disprin for a temperature then a sleep and feel pretty good now. Warren remarked that I had had more disprin in three days than in the previous three years.

What a waste of three days though, I hate being sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment