Sunday 15 September 2019

Crochet class

Well, my crochetting class has been going well and to date I have crochetted around two knitted blankets and I have completed one whole blanket by crochet.
Quite happy with that although I can see some errors, some "squares" are not quite squares. I had worked some of the colours in their entirety before I decided to put a black border around them, so some had the border added after they were finished and the last lot was done together. 

I had bought packs of wool, ten small balls in each, hence the colours and I do have quite a bit left over. The packs were on sale for $5 so I bought four packs. 

Now I am on to "proper" granny squares or what most people think of when hearing granny squares. I have learnt how to add in colours without tying knots, thanks to watching YouTube and I was able to show a couple of people at class how to do it. 


My next project will be to make some slippers, its a free pattern online and doesnt look too difficult

No comments:

Post a Comment