Friday 17 May 2019

FTF

Or "first to find". Lucy and I went for a longer walk today to find ont that had been published last night. It wasnt that far from home and we just adjusted our walk this morning to get there. Lucy and I spent about twenty minutes looking before deciding that I couldnt find it, it was only me that decided that although Lucy was anxious to keep going.

Warren came home from tennis and asked if we got the ftf. I had to admit that it wasnt to be. He asked or suggested that he go and look (he is more successful than me) and after lunch, we set off again. Lucy couldnt beleive that she was having a second walk and she has slept most of the time since.

Walked up we saw another couple near where we were heading and sure enough it was another cacher that I knew their names but hadnt met them before. Four of us looking for a few minutes before we gave up and contacted the CO (cache owner) He has sent me a photo so it will be another walk in the morning but I feel that I will have to tell him that it has gone. I will take a spare with me just in case he wants me to replace it, hopefully we will be able to snag the FTF.

No comments:

Post a Comment