Saturday 4 August 2018

Another quick project

After my tablet and phone pockets that I made the other day, I thought I would make a hanger to attach to the side table for the remotes to sit in.

I know its a first world problem but we have four remotes. One for TV, one for dvd and the other is for top set and then there is a overhead fan remote.

They take up a lot of room on a small table so here is my solution.
 I had some scrap material, dont even know where it came from but it was handy for this.
It is heavier than I thought it would be so it doesnt sit as flush as I would like so I may need to some velcro on the back of the holder and corresponding strip on the edge of the table. I will leave it for a few days and see how it goes. The extra velcro would be a quick five minute fix so no biggy at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment