Thursday 23 April 2015

Black

Packing last week and I knew that I needed summer clothes for Hong Kong and warmer clothes for China. I didn't want to take too much so had to plan well. HK temps were around 25/27 so long pants and tops would be good and then layers for China. Planning and laying out my clothes, I couldn't believe how many black pairs of pants I have, there were three pairs of three quarters, four long length in various weights, three leggings and two pairs of knee length shorts, all of which I wear, I also had two sports pairs with a different coloured stripe. Not all of them made the cut to go and once we were in China I was able to wash regularly so probably some wont get worn.

My bag weighed 13.8kgs and I did have a back pack as well with a change of clothes and a jacket, plus an umbrella. Arrived back home with two long sleeved and one short sleeved shirt not worn and one pair of pants. The pants had creased terribly, I always roll my clothes to take up less space and as I didnt have access to an iron, they stayed creased and not worn.


No comments:

Post a Comment