Wednesday 10 July 2024

Gladstone parkrun.

 This was held at a park, everyobe met there and walked through the carpark to the start. It was an out and back route with a one way bridge on the way. I followed behind for awhile before turnibg back. I had reached a small bridge and thought it was ths obe way bridge, it was only about a metre wide and went over a little bit of water for about three metres.

No, that was not it, apparently the one way bridge was only wide enough fir one person at a time. Wish I had continued on for a bit now.


I found these.

In the park. What looks blurry is actually water spray coming out of the structure. It goes over the pathway and beleive me, you can not miss getting wet. The spray starts a coupke of paces away from the arch and continues until you are through and out the other side.

Another structure.

I saw a blue tree so nosy that I am, I went to investigate further.

It is a "R U OK" tree. A reminder that not everyone is okay all of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment