Sunday 21 January 2024

Elvira bag

 These are all the rage on crocheting sites that I belong to, with many posting photos.

I finished mine today, it was my second go at it as I didn't think it was big enough then it seems too big, the first one is large and only five inches high and is holding small scraps of fabric in my sewing room.

The pattern called for 4 strands of 8ply wool and an eight hook, I used two strands of 10 ply and one 5ply, and a 7 hook, even that was hard on the hands,

It is red and grey and white, the grey and white I had been gifted and the grey run out as I was doing the last handle. It's about 12 inches tall, going to be used to take crochet projects to class.


I even lined it, I bought a 50's style skirt from an op shop as I wanted some fabric with red tones. It came in very handy to line my bag. I did have a small piece of plain red which I made a pocket for phone or keys inside. 

No comments:

Post a Comment