Sunday 17 September 2023

A sewing project


 A tic tac toe game or noughts and crosses. We were discussing at crocheting that our last term we will make toys for Christmas. One of the women made a small noughts and crosses, it fitted in her hand. Two pieces sewn together with an opening and she was making circles in two different colours. 

She is also a quilter and said that it could be made in fabric.

I have always kept bigger pieces of left over fabric to use in smaller project so I made this the next afternoon. Five rounds of green and five of pink.

I have made two more, each a bit smaller. The fabric is quicker but I will do the circles in crochet.

The second one I did today and it's a plain piece of fabric and I have sewn ribbon to make it into squares.  

No comments:

Post a Comment