Thursday 26 May 2022

Beanies

 These are something I have struggled to make so just didn't bother. I mentioned at crochet class that I have not been able to do them and one of the senior members said she had a good pattern.

She had it with her and also one that she had made, she gave me a copy saying that it was for chunky wool or could use two strands together.

I had chunky wool that I bought last year and not made up.

Thursday is craft day so binged watched The Lincoln Lawyer, good show and made two beanies before I went to bed.


This is what I gave made so far, my temperature blanket is underneath. This pattern us so easy, start at the top and doing it in the round, no sewing. Using a no 7 hook us a bit hard on the fingers, I think they look a bit small but Warren and I have tried them obe and they are fine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment