Thursday 28 March 2019

Cute park

This park is in the heart of town, the main road has been cut down so it is not such a raise and the park sits above the road.

The park is not very big and people parktheir cars in the bottom street and walk through it to go to work. There is a massive tree in the middle giving great shade, a few seats to sit and a stone bridge that meanders over a man made stream.

I had driven past it many times and first went there with Lucy to look for a cache. No luck that time.

As I am trying to "clean" out the townI needed to go back here, I didnt take Lucy as she oftens wants to go in different durections to where I want to go.

Last week I stopped off here and found it in quick time, dont know why I hadnt foubd it before. So another smiley rather than a green dot. Two more traditionals and a multi before being able to declare it completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment