Thursday 26 July 2018

A quick little afternoon project

Bedsides table/cupboards are limited in what they can hold.
I like to have a glass of water, usually library books that I have read and another pile of books that I havent read yet. Sometimes others things find its way to my bedside table and then as I now have a double plug to charge my phone and tablet, space has become very limited. If I cant sleep I will make a hot drink and then having to juggle things to fit.

I saw a good idea the other day and decided that I could make it for me. Luckily, I do have a sizable amount of fabric so it didnt take long to find something suitable.

I finished it just in time for me to watch Millionaire hotseat. It holds my tablet, a notebook and my phone will go in with notebook.


No comments:

Post a Comment