Well, Spring has arrived and with warm weather. During winter, I wear moccasin type slippers to keep my feet warm. I figured they needed a wash before putting them aside for Spring and summer.
I have a pair of slip on sneakers and another pair of fabric shoes that I bought when working in China.
The China ones I located in the back of the wardrobe a few weeks ago. I decided that I should wear them now that I found them. They have to be over ten tears old.
They are quite comfy but they dont have a tongue so they need to be pulled on.
This is the back loop to help pull them on.
Warren regularly washes his runners in the washing machine so I loaded the machine with my three pairs of fabric shoes with a couple of shed towels.Whoops, the glue didnt last.
The soles came off! I havent put them in the bin yet, wondering if I can glue them back on. One is off completely, the other is about half off. I will ponder on it.



No comments:
Post a Comment