Monday, 31 August 2026

Roadworks

 After many months of roadworks on our main road out of our area, the road is open!

First they were ripping ut up to lay in bigger water pipes, then they are making it into two lanes. 

Of course many of the pathways have also been either shut down or blicked so our walks with Lucy have been curtailed.

This area used to have large trees between the path and the fences, 

Down oppisite the kindergarten/childcare, they are now starting on the other side of the road

Walk thru the bush, several trees have been taken out but at least they have laid down turf and ut is more open now. I didnt loje walking there if it was getting on dark.

Big ball of a tree stump over to the right, coming back the day I took these photos, there was a snake crossing the path, he looked to be about the size of my thumb and about a metre long. First snake I have seen in years, I dare say his home had been disturbed.

Some of the old path was kept and they made a new path for the rest. A new crossing will be made to cross the road to kindy and school.


No comments:

Post a Comment