Wednesday 2 October 2024

Crochet bag

 My third project finished but with some changes. I was going to make a hexagon bag which needed 13 squares. 

I had ordered some cotton yarn from Hobbi based in Denmark. I bought a pack of ten balks in shades from white to a dark teal.

Working it up, I figured that I wouldnt use the small hexabag very much so I would need more to make a square bag. Nine by nine for front and back and then three for each side, 13 jumped to 24. Putting it together, I had done 25, hum, do I make another one and make another chook? I used a bigger hook so the fill could have come out. Made two more squares for the base, I wasnt goung to worry about a base as it is lined with fabric, 27 squares made altogether.

I made straps from the same fabric that is the lining.



I expected it to have more of a definate shape and its bigger than I was thinking. I dont think it would hold lots of groceries, weight wise not size but very suitable to transport my projects to class.


No comments:

Post a Comment