Monday 24 July 2023

Yummy lunch

 I love spinache and feta cheese pastries well, I think I do but I have not had a good one. It took me a fair few years to stop buying them when I saw them on a menu. I mean they should be nice but I haven't had a nice one yet.

Saturday lunch, hummmm what am I going to do for lunch.

Lightbulb moment, I had pastry, frozen spinach and some feta cheese. Wow, I could try to make my own version.

The spinach is frozen in squares and I have learnt that I can defrost it in the microwave so I did that. 

Got a sheet of pastry oops have used some of the feta. Quick change of plan, two rashers of bacon and two eggs, spread over the pastry, rolled up, egg wash and a sprinkle of sesame seeds.

Fifteen minutes in the airfryer and lunch was done. Def be cooking this again, worked out well.


No comments:

Post a Comment