Saturday 22 July 2023

Missing in action for awhile

 I think I needed a break from the blog but now I'm back. 

I have been busy though just doing other things. Bought myself a new sewing machine. Luckily when I decided I needed one, it was end of financial year sales so I got a good deal.


I had been making bags for drainage after an operation and suddenly my old machine didn't work properly, the tension was wrong. Spent a few days changing the dials to correct it, it didn't work. The machine was a cheapy and I had had it five or six years. Spur of the moment, I said to Warren that I wanted to replace it. 

In the deal, I got a new paper pattern worth $23, $15 worth of fabric and an extra assessory. In my "spare"time I have been sewing, more on that later as my footy team has just started playing on TV. They may lose if I don't watch.

Stay tuned, more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment